Sunday, August 23, 2009

DAY 63 - Fat Globules

So, I've been hanging in there and persistant with my kickboxing lessons. I really do enjoy it. What's so odd is that I hate exercise. Totally loathe it. I like moving for fun. Not for the purpose of doing what is good and healthy for my body according to all of the medical journals in the world. But the sessions have been a lot of fun!

I still hurt like never before after each lesson. Parts I didn't know I had start to ache. There's a lower back/upper butt/side hip muscle that is screaming after every lesson. But it oddly feels good.

I'm on vacation now. We're in Cape Cod. I'm in full-fledged panic mode. Vacation usually means eating. We eat here. A lot. Reservations are made and rich food is consumed. I've been trying to make the best possible choices with my food. Those ten weeks with Janice were not in vain! And yesterday I actually walked quite far on the beach, trudged up a sand path and then jogged my way back to the resort. I was sweating like a pig and it felt great.

However, I can almost FEEL the food I eat turning into little fat globules and depositing themselves with such glee onto my hips, stomach and ass. Let us not forget about the back fat and flabby upper arms. It's freaking me out! I see myself looking like a stay-puff marshmallow woman walking down the aisle. It freaks me out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment