Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day Eighteen

I've woken up feeling as though my gut is slightly renewed. I had a
bite of my favorite sandwich yesterday and was semi-repulsed. I felt
like the fat was lodged in my throat and I immediately put it down and
was finished with it. I don't know why or what was behind it, but I
was not pleased. What did make me happy was that the sandwich isn't
the most healthy thing in the world so my body was doing me a favor.

Okay, I'll tell you what it is. Cut up hot chicken cutlet, lettuce,
little bit of cheese and ranch dressing in a wrap. It usually takes
two sittings to eat the damn thing. Otherwise I feel digusting and
stuffed.

This morning, I feel like my stomach is very choosy. Many of the
normal "yummy" things don't sound so wonderful. I can't believe I'm
going to say it but I'm rather pleased that my body is finally taking
a stand and demanding higher quality food!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment