Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DAY TEN - Tired of the Fight

It seems funny to say that I'm tired of the fight and see the words
"day ten" next to it. Its day ten here but it's more like YEAR TEN x
2! Twenty years of fighting fat and food. That's freakin' scary!
There were many wars over serious issues with mass deaths that didn't
last that long. Actually some of them occurred in these past 20 years
that I've had my own little internal battle.

So why haven't I given up yet? As tired as I am of this War Against
Weight, something inside of me won't give up. I've wanted to, and at
times I thought I did give up (hello to ice cream, pancakes and
regaining the fat I thought I removed forever), but inside of me is
this woman who refuses to say "uncle". This crazy warrior!

The warrior has a great body and feels healthy. She looks wonderful in
all of those cute clothes that I see and wish I could wear. She wears
a bathingsuit and thinks about things other than 'how well did I hide
my cellulite?'. She's free.... In so many ways. And she's not giving
up until she can come out victorious.

But damn! She's tired! I bet she'll be taking a long nap once she
gets here.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment